WHAT TO WEAR/WHAT TO BRING
- Wear comfortable clothes that fit. You'll want to be able to move freely without giving everyone a show. We love you, but not in that way!
- Yoga is traditionally practiced in bare feet. If this isn't your thing, consider purchasing a pair of yoga socks to prevent slippage.
- For those with long hair - Wear ponytails and man buns to keep that lustrous mane out of your eyes.
- Some mats will be available at the studio to borrow, but we suggest bringing your own if you have one, since we have a limited quantity.
- You may want to bring water and a towel. These items will soon be available to purchase in studio.
- Bring an open mind. Not only for others, but for yourself. This is a new experience for all of us, so be cool. We're all in this together.
General Studio Information
- Public parking is available across the street. If you prefer to park on the same side as the studio, there is also a parking lot to the right of the studio just a bit down the road.
- Arrive 10-15 minutes early so you can check in and get settled.
- Remove shoes upon entering the studio and place them on the shoe tray by the right window.
- Turn your phone on silent and leave it in your bag, jacket, car...anywhere but next to your mat! (exceptions made for those in on-call professions)
- Stay for Savasana (the part of class where you get to lie there and do nothing but relax). Unless you really need to be somewhere, please stay until the end of class. Packing up during Savasana can totally ruin your classmates' zen vibes.