- Arrive 10-15 minutes early so you can check in and get settled.
- Remove shoes upon entering the studio and place them on the shoe tray by the right window.
- Turn your phone on silent and leave it in your bag, jacket, car...anywhere but next to your mat! (exceptions made for those in on-call professions)
- Stay for Savasana...Unless you really need to be somewhere, please stay until the end of class. Packing up during Savasana can totally ruin your neighbor's zen vibes.
- Most importantly - Be respectful and kind to others. We're all in this together.
What to Wear/What to Bring
- Wear comfortable clothes that fit. You'll want to be able to move freely without giving everyone a show. We love you, but we're good on the nudes.
- Yoga is traditionally practiced with bare feet. If you aren't cool with this, consider purchasing a pair of yoga socks to prevent slippage.
- Ponytails and man buns to keep that lustrous mane out of your eyes.
- Many like to bring water and a towel. These items will also be available for purchase.
- An open mind. This not only goes for others, but for yourself too. Again, we're all in this together.